Current opening details and rules (COVID-19)
Please note: under the new Public Health Order only fully vaccinated people can attend our pools and fitness centres. This applies to people aged 16 and older. Children under 16 are exempt from the vaccination rule.
Our centres are now open:
- All indoor and outdoor pools are now open.
- Fitness centres at Springwood and Katoomba, with a maximum of 20 to a class, for those who are vaccinated.
- Katoomba outdoor pool is closed for the season for a planned upgrade.
Strict COVID-safe protocols are in place. When you’re visiting us you must follow the directions of all signage and staff, and please remember:
- You must be fully vaccinated to attend our pools and fitness centres. This includes the outdoor pools. It is a requirement of entry that you show your proof of vaccination to staff.
- You must sign in and out using the QR code.
- You must wear a mask at all times when not swimming or exercising.
- Wash your hands before and after you use any equipment or touch public surfaces. The safest thing to do is assume the person before you has the virus.
- Please maintain physical distancing and high levels of personal hygiene.
Do not come to the pools if you’re sick, have flu like symptoms, or have had contact with someone who may have contracted COVID-19.
Capacity limits and the 2 square metre rule is in place.
Please read the latest information and how it relates to Council's facilities at www.bmcc.nsw.gov.au/COVID19-updates
The Blackheath Pool is an unheated, seasonal, outdoor swimming centre open from Saturday, November 7 to early March.
Monday – Friday 7am – 6:30pm
Saturday & Sunday 9:30am – 6:30pm
Public Holidays 9:30am – 6:30pm